Senior Sales Manager will play a critical role in helping Metronik to enter new markets in Western Europe by:
- building a pipeline of qualified customer and partner leads,
- increasing sales of Metronik’s IT solutions to key accounts,
- establishing partnerships with local IT companies and growing sales to them,
- setting up and managing a competent sales / business development teams,
- cultivating relationships with key industry influencers.
- establish and nurture relationships with perspective customers through trade shows, sales calls, email, and other mediums in order to develop a pipeline of qualified customer leads. Maintain a large number of relationships across various organizational levels (virtually and in-person),
- deliver sales presentations and product demonstrations in person, by phone, and via webinars to influence, negotiate, and secure customer purchase commitments,
- generate sales to key accounts and partners (local IT companies),
- meet or exceed quarterly / yearly sales targets, while delivering consistent and reliable forecasting,
- manage pricing discussions and contract negotiations,
- develop and execute a comprehensive account and channel strategy for the assigned territory,
- build and maintain relationships within partners – understand their business model and sales cycle,
- assist with the on-boarding of new partners, including trainings,
- document insights from lead interactions and sales strategies that build institutional knowledge,
- assist in the development of pricing, product and market strategies,
- set up the (international) sales / business development team and manage it,
- cultivate relationships with industry influencers in order to drive awareness of our products and their benefits.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering, Information Technology or equivalent,
- minimum of 7 years of International Sales, Business Development or other relevant experience,
- proven ability to communicate with all organizational levels, influence decisions and build relationships with people,
- outstanding communication and story-telling skills (oral and written),
- highly comfortable presenting 1:1 in person and via phone, as well as to large groups at conferences and via webinar,
- proven organizational and project management skills with a high attention to detail,
- demonstrated leadership skills,
- demonstrated experience implementing new processes,
- understanding of the sales cycle and how the customer’s mindset differs at each stage,
- ability to differentiate product benefits over the competition to customers,
- willing and able to travel,
- experience with life sciences industry and manufacturing is an advantage.
Other knowledge and competences:
- self-initiative, result-oriented,
- positive attitude, creativity and eagerness to work in sales and marketing,
- reliability, responsibility and high motivation.
Full-time employment, stimulating personal income, possibility of additional education and personal development, dynamic team work and well-organised working conditions.
You are kindly requested to send your written application by 16/03/2020 to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org